- Extremely competitive variable spreads
- Minimum trade size of $0.10 per pip
- Flexible leverage with Low margins – as little as 1%
- No commission fees
- The ability to hedge positions on a single account
- Access oil trading via your MT4 trading platform
- When you trade oil with SGT Markets, there’s no dealer intervention
SGT Markets provides trading execution in Oil and Energy markets including UK Oil and US Oil, two of the most popular energy CFD instruments. Oil and Energy products can be traded in ALL account types offered by SGT Markets, the Direct account and the Prime account, and across all trading platforms offered by SGT Markets including MT4 and mobile platforms.
Oil’s importance in fuel and industry makes it one of the world’s most essential commodities. Due to numerous economic and political reasons the supply and demand for oil fluctuates constantly but, for traders, this provides opportunities to profit from Oil Trading.
Crude oil types
USOil is a spot commodity pair based on West Texas Intermediate crude oil, or WTI, which is a light ‘sweet’ oil traded in Cushing, Oklahoma .
UKOil is a spot commodity pair based on Brent Crude Oil. Brent Crude is used as the pricing benchmark for two thirds of the world’s oil production.
With SGT Markets, you can follow the real-time price movements of oil and trade in whatever direction you believe the market is going – without having to purchase any physical product.